The undergraduate program includes theoretical, practicum, and internship components to foster competent creative arts therapists.
- Internationally recognized faculty in music therapy, dance/movement therapy, and expressive arts therapy.
- A well-matched curriculum to meet the requirements for clinical training.
- Wide range of top-quality internships and job placements in various areas.
- Various workshops provided for certification examinations, development of artistic skills, and understanding of clinical theories.
Skills and competencies obtained
- Learn about theoretical foundations, such as human development, psychology, and behavior.
- Gain hands-on experience through fieldwork and internship with clients under supervision.
- Understand and experience how creative arts enhance healing.