Definition and purpose
- Opening classes during the vacation to
- Give chance to the students that need credits，
- Give chance to the students that need to get better grades，
- Give the students the chance of complete courses so they can concentrate on intense research of the study and self development
Enrolled student in the school who is registered for the current year, and has completed the semester. (Early returning students cannot apply)
Register grades and course opening
- Students can register up to 9 credits during the vacation sessions
- Classes during the vacation sessions are limited to liberal arts courses also provided during regular semesters, which has a very large audience and student demand. However, courses that require laboratory experiments are exempt,
- and class cancellation will follow the vacation session operation policy.
- cMajor courses and chapel dose not open on vacation sessions.