Association of Student Society
In parallel with the pursuit of truth, participating in student societies is where students can develop their school life in communities, centering on everyone’s respective individuality. The student societies at JJ University actively participate in academic, cultural, artistic, religious, servicing, and physical activities to demonstrate the competence as citizens of a democratic country through quest for learning and social services.
At JJ University, as of 2008, there are 81 student societies in operation: 17 academic-related; 17 cultural and artistic-related; 21 religion-related; 6 service-related and 20 hobby & physical activities-related. There are approximately 3,600 students participating in these societies
Location: #411, 4th floor, Student’s Hall
- President’s office: 063-220-2839
- Office: 063-220-2433
hings you should keep in mind before you sign up…
Choose one that best fits your interest or abilities.
Sometimes it can be quite difficult finding out which society is best for you. We recommend getting help from your in-structors, professors, or fellow students. Also, consider trying out a few at the first time as visitors, and then sign up. Carefully think about what it may do for you, and your interest and goals. Don’t be an impulse signer.
- Matters that require attention for school society:
- Your school society should be a place where you can develop your abilities and bring you opportunities of value crea-tion.
- Try not to let it interfere with your studies. When it comes to decisions, always put your academics first.
- Page administrator: Section of Student Support | 063-220-2162