Approximately 4,000 foreign students participated in this program from 2003 to the present.
Expert faculty with a master's degree and higher in addition to a Korean language teacher certification.
Selected as the Korean language educational institution for foreign students receiving scholarships invited by the Korean government designated by the National Institute for International Education.
- 20 hours per week, 10 week Korean language course (Five-day course week)
- Integrated education in speaking, listening, reading, and writing with a focus on communication
- By level, Level 1~Level 6
- Operating Morning, Afternoon Class
- Special classes for TOPIK exam preparation
- Special afternoon programs: Calligraphy, Taekwondo, pronunciation clinic, Daily Life Listening, Writing Practice Class etc.
- Supplementary guidance for difficult classes
- 1:1 tutoring program with Korean students
- Learning through multi-media systems
- Learning Korean with Korean movies
- Operating Self Study Class Every day with Korean Teacher
A variety of cultural experiences
- Cultural activities programs available each semester
- Participate in the Jeonju City Traditional Cultural Academy
- Experience the local culture with a JJU’s student mentor