Regular Course (10 Weeks, 200 Hours)
Improvement in Korean communicative skills among foreign students
Early pass on the TOPIK Intermediate level and above
Levels 1~6 ( 10~12 classmate)
Korean Language Education
- Korean language classes: 4 hours a day (Mon-Fri)
- Integrated teaching focusing on communicative functions
- Thorough student management through a homeroom teacher system by classes
- After-school education & special TOPIK classes
- Operating Morning, Afternoon Class
Hands-on learning of Korean culture
- Field Trips: Imperial Palace, folk village, industries, national parks, etc.
- Cultural Activities: Korean paper crafts, making bibimbap, Hanok exploration, porcelain art, etc.
Events on Campus
- International Day, Korean Speech Contest, holiday rice cake sharing feast, flea market, etc.
|Tuition||Application Fee||50,000 won (No refunds)|
|Tuition Fee||1,100,000 won per semester (including cultural activities fee)|
|Cultural Activities Fee||Free of charge|
|Period 1||Morning Class||08:50~9:40||Speaking|
|Period 2||Morning Class||9:50~10:40||Listening|
|Period 3||Morning Class||11:00~11:50||Reading|
|Period 4||Morning Class||12:00~12:50||Writing & Parctice|